BRCA National Meetings 2020 Update - Covid19

BRCA Articles

Click here to read all the updates from the BRCA Sections about their national series for 2020 with the Covid-19 outbreak. This will updated everytime something changes so keep checking back! 

 

Updated 24/03/20

Please see below the different plans and announcement’s for the various sections about their national series during this Covid-19 Outbreak

12th Circuit

Chesterfield Meeting has been postponded with their section conference being postponded as well. 

12th Stockcars F2

Round 4 have been cancelled. Hopefully rearrange these at a later date

10th Off Road

All 10th off road nationals for 2020 have been cancelled throughout the whole year. All of the rankings and such will be carried over to 2021 

10th Off Road Trucks 

Round 1 has been posponded, Hopefully get this rearanged at a later date, All other meetings are to be ran as planned at the moment

10th Electric Circuit

Events that are in the next 4 weeks have been postponded. Other meetings will be decided as the time comes.  

10th IC Circuit

All events have been cancelled for 2020, However hopefully to run some sort of series later on in the year 

8th Circuit

Round 1 and 2 have been postponed a reduced series where possible

8th RallyX 

Round 1 at Herts has been postponed and now going to be ran on the 27th and 28th June. Round 2 will still go ahead as planned at the moment at North West Nitro on the 30th and 31st May, This will still be known as round 2

Truggy + E8 Buggy

Round 1 has been cancelled so far all drivers that have entered have been refunded. All the other events are going ahead as planned but the committee will monitor the situation and make a call on the events when the time comes  

8th Stockcar

Events cancelled up until May, Awaiting on more advice on meetings after when it arrives 

Large Scale Off Road

Large scale round 1 and 2 have been cancelled. Other meetings will be going ahead at this point. Just waiting to see what happens with the outbreak 

Bikes

Round 1 @ Cotswolds on the 19th April has been cancelled, Hopefully round 2 will be ran on the 31st May  

EFRA Events 

EFRA announced on the 23/3/2020 that all EFRA events have been cancelled from now until July 1st. For those drivers who have booked in and paid for these EFRA events. You will be getting a refund of your entry fee soon

Essential SSL