2021 LSOR Round 1 - Rescheduled Large Scale Off Road Next Article 2021 LSOR Championship Race Dates! Round 1 of the 2021 BRCA LSOR has been postponed until 24th and 25th July 2021. Further to the recent announcement from the Government, Round 1 of the 2021 National Series has been postponed until 24th and 25th July 2021 and will remain at Nene Valley Raceway. Booking in for the National Series, starting Round 2 onwards, will open from the 1st of March 2021. These dates are subject to Government and BRCA Guidance with regards to COVID-19 and so hotels should be booked with cancelable rates. The BRCA cannot be found liable for any lost monies due to cancelled hotel or travel bookings. We look forward to seeing you all Trackside soon! Roger SmithBRCA LSOR Media Officer Next Article 2021 LSOR Championship Race Dates!