BRCA Truggy + E8 Buggy Round 1 Cancelled

Truggy & E8 Buggy

Round one of the Truggy Nationals cancelled due to the weather 



Hello there drivers

The decision has been made to cancel this weekends Truggy + E8 buggy Nationals due to 80% of rain. 

This round has be rescheduled be run at NDOR on the 23rd of April 

All the entries from this round have been carried over to the new date. If you wish to be booked out please do it through the system. if you need any help doing it please let me know. 

I hope you all understand why we have come to this decision. Its for your safety while you are marshalling and your cars 'it could get rather expensive'.

Thank you for your continued support. 

All the best

Chris Jeffery Truggy Section secretary


Essential SSL